The SDAAO Education Committee funds a scholarship every year to one or more deserving 2nd semester college students. Applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Must be attending an accredited university, college or vocational/technical institution in the state of South Dakota;
- Must be at least a 2nd semester, registered, full-time undergraduate student;
- Must have a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 (on a 4 point scale) in the previous semester;
- Must be a child or grandchild of a current SDAAO member;
- Application must be in the hands of the registered agent by April 1st;
- Chosen applicant(s) must submit proof of registration for the school's next semester and a transcript proving GPA prior to receiving scholarship money. Failure to provide this information will result in a forfeiture of the scholarship.
Applications can be sent to the address listed at the top of the application form.